LATEST PEOPLE’S PANEL SURVEY
The latest Peoples Panel VOX POP survey is currently open.
Vox pop or vox populi in full, is a Latin phrase that means ‘voice of the people’ The People’s Panel VOX Pop surveys helps us to explore the social attitudes of local people, and to explore our People’s Panel findings in more depth. The VOX POP surveys enable us to explore in detail what local people feel about things that are important to them, their attitudes and motivations and why they do what they do and think the way that they do.
This survey asks about:
- Dangerous dogs
- Smartphones and children
- Old tech
- Annual health campaigns – do they work?
- TV viewing
- Happiness and wellbeing
- Keeping up with the bills
This survey closes on Monday 8 April 2024.
HULL CITY COUNCIL SATISFACTION SURVEY
Hull City Council is always keen to understand how local people think we are doing. We continually strive to improve, and to deliver value for money.
This survey asks you –
- which Hull City Council services have you dealt with in the last year?
- how satisfied were you with the services you have dealt with?
- do you think our services are improving or getting worse?
- have you ever contacted us and how did you find the process?
- what do you think about Hull and Hull City Council?
Every quarter the results of this survey are analysed and reported, to monitor and improve the services we deliver.
YOUR RESEARCH – INFLUENCING LOCAL DECISIONS
Hull City Council are keen to understand and engage with you on the issues that are affecting you.
What do you think we should be asking local people about?
TRAVEL TO WORK AND EDUCATION
We are interested in understanding more about people who currently –
- travel to work
- somewhere other than at home
- what method of transportation is used
- travel to school or college, or have children or grandchildren who travel to school or college in either –
- a car
We want to understand –
- how do you travel?
- why do you travel the way you do?
- how difficult would it be to use other methods?
- does your workplace or school have schemes or incentives to encourage other methods of travel?
FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD
We would like to understand –
- what type of food shops do you live nearby to and which do you use?
- do you create food waste, and why?
- are you currently able to afford good quality, fresh food?
- would you or have you ever used a food bank, and would you tell people if you had?
HULL TRAINING AND ADULT EDUCATION
Hull Training and Adult Education is one of the city’s largest education and training providers.
Please take a moment to answer a few questions which will help us to develop our services.
We would like to know –
- have you heard of us or used us before?
- what would motivate you to consider adult learning?
- what stops you?
- what courses would you be interested in doing and where?
RESULTS OF PREVIOUS SURVEYS AND CONSULTATION