AREA COMMITTEE Profiles
There are 3 area committees in Hull; West, North and East.
These are comprised of all Elected Members from the area’s wards and are responsible for making decisions on all items that can be delegated from the Guildhall. All of these meetings are open to the public.
They also work closely with council officers, service delivery partners (e.g. Humberside Police, Humberside Fire and Rescue, NHS etc) and members from the Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) to ensure strong and consistent links are made between local and city-wide priorities.
To view Hull’s LSOA boundaries Open the Hull Area Committee Map
To view a detailed profile, for a specific Area Committee in Hull, please select one of the following themes:
- Children & Young People Area Committee Profile
- Crime & Community Safety Area Committee Profile
- Deprivation Area Committee Profile
- Economy & Employment Area Committee Profile
- Environment Area Committee Profile
- Health & Social Care Area Committee Profile
- Housing Area Committee Profile
- Population Area Committee Profile
You can also view similar profiles at the citywide, ward or Lower Super Output Area (LSOA) level (data availability permitting) by selecting the appropriate geography at the top of this page.