The Hull Data Observatory has been updated with the following datasets:
October 2021 monthly and 12 monthly rolling average data was updated and published on AGOL with relative reports on the 29th of November.
Economy & Employment
Claimant Count (October 2021) was last updated on the 16th of November.
The Business Register and Employment Survey (BRES) is a collection of employee and employment estimates at detailed geographical and industrial levels. The provisional 2020 and revised 2019 estimates were released on the 9th of November and published to AGOL on the 11th of the month.
People in Universal Credit data for October 2021 is now available on the Data Catalog. The latest release was published on AGOL on the 17th of November.
Business Counts (2021) were updated on the 6th of October.
The Environment theme got some brand new additions this last month! Besides updating the Carbon Emissions statistics (2019) on the 4th of November, the NDS now includes two brand new collections about renewable energy and waste management. The Renewables dataset includes information on capacity, generation, and the number of sites for different technologies based on renewable sources. These were published on the 4th of November. The Waste dataset includes information relative to waste collection and management by local authorities, this was uploaded on the 4th of November.
Indicators from the ASCOF – Adult Social Care Framework Outcomes – were updated on the 15th of November. This dataset includes 107 indicators measuring how well care and support services achieve the outcomes that matter most to people. This collection of measures includes indicators coming from multiple sources:
- Adult Social Care Survey (ASCS). Please note: the 2020-21 dataset was voluntary due to the COVID-19 pandemic. As only 18 CASSRs participated in the 2020-21 survey, aggregated ASCOF outcomes have not been calculated at regional, council type, and England level. Further details are available in the ASCS publication;
- Short and Long Term Support (SALT);
- Mental Health Services Data Set (MHSDS);
- Delayed Transfer of care (DToC) – Due to the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19), the DToC collection has been paused for 2020-21;
- Survey of Adult Carers in England (SACE). Due to the additional pressures that COVID-19 has brought on all services, the Survey of Adult Carers in England (SACE) 2020-21 was postponed by one full year. It will continue to run biennially and will be included in the 2021-22 ASCOF publication.
Wellbeing indicators (2021) have been updated on the 23rd of November.
ONS house pricing has been updated on the 24th of November. The latest release includes data for the financial year 2020/2021.
Nationality & Country of Birth data was updated on the 25th of November.